Commercial ducting system cleaning Cumbria
The grease was so bad in this system and when the engineers were taking down the filters and filter covers the grease poured over them! This was not a pleasant sight!
This was a major fire hazard that could have so easily set alight and that would have been the end of that pub. Business owners need to prevent hazards like this getting in such a state as lives could be at risk because of this.
Please call 01229 588556 for a free quotation to prevent your system looking as bad as this.